Mock Music Exams
Imagine being able to do your music exam, in an approved examination centre, in front of an approved examiner, in a room set up like an exam BEFORE you actually do the real thing!
Now you can! Whether you are a Music Rooms student or not, The Music Rooms can help you as you aim to triumph in your music exam.
Throughout the year we offer ‘Mock Music Exams’ both to our in-house students and to students outside of our music academy. Our wealth of experience has enabled us to re-create the exam environment and give relevant, helpful and structured feedback. As well as an idea of what mark to expect.
We have been offering this service to our own students since we began trading and the feedback has been tremendous.
The benefits of a mock music exam are that it:
- Gives students a dry-run at the exam
- Focusses student on what they need to improve on pre-exam
- Helps with pre-exam nerves
- Can give a realistic expectation of your result
- Prepares you for playing your pieces in front of a stranger, which is ultimately what the examiner will be to them when they enter the examination room.
We have found this service to be invaluable to students sitting their early grades.