Here at The Music Rooms we run various music based workshops for kids & adults a like to teach them everything from holding their first instrument at our junior jammers workshop for 3-5 year olds to Music Theory to Musical Theatre to how to form a band and beyond. Each of these workshops are FREE for our current students or £45 per course for non-students and run for 6 weeks at a time in all 3 of our locations.
- Junior Jammers – The perfect introduction to music for your little one ages 3-5. Junior jammers is all about engagement through various forms of music, movement, rhythm and fun.
- Urban Jammers – This is a workshop aimed at getting teenagers into a band environment, teaching them songs and them having so much fun and meeting new people.
- Retro Jammers – Dust your instrument down and come along to a stress free environment where you’ll learn new songs, develop your technique on your instrument, meet new friends and above all have fun! Exclusive to adults!
- Early Showstoppers – Musical theatre workshop for ages 3-10 covering the songs from your favourite shows
- Ukulele Jam -Own a ukulele and fed up playing along with a screen trying to learn? Come along to our ukulele jam that’s exclusive to adults!
- Beginner Music Theory – A child friendly (ages 8-12) workshop based on the book ‘Theory made easy for little children’ by Lina N
To sign up for these workshops just choose the location you’d like to attend, choose a workshop you’re interested in and buy your ticket or call 0845 680 3405 if you’re a current Music Rooms Student
Our first run of workshops will begin on 23rd May-27th June and run each week as follows:
|Junior Jammers (Fri 4.30-5.30pm)||Early Showstoppers (Wed 6pm)||Beginner Music Theory (Fri 4-5pm)|
|Beginner Music Theory (Tue 5-6pm)||Junior Jammers (Wed 5.30-6.30pm)||Junior Jammers (Sat 10-11am)|
|Retro Jammers (Tue 6-7pm)||Urban Jammers (Sat 11.30am)|
|Ukulele Jam (Mon 5.30pm)|