Inspired by the journeys and survivors from our team, Aguilar Amplification will join the world in its efforts to raise awareness and funding for breast cancer research during the month of October.
With every purchase of this special Tone Hammer 500 proceeds will be donated to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation – a nonprofit organization committed to achieving prevention and a cure for breast cancer. The Tone Hammer 500 Breast Cancer Awareness Edition amplifier will be a limited-run only.
Aguilar Tone Hammer Series: Powerful, portable, flexible. Classic Aguilar tone in a lightweight package!
Based on the popular Tone Hammer® pedal, this superlight bass head combines 3 bands of flexible EQ, a colorful “Drive” control, and 500 watts of power in a 4 lb. package. The Tone Hammer® 500 will give you the legendary “Aguilar Sound” while still fitting into the accessory pouch of most gig bags – the perfect choice for bass players on the go.
- Power Output: 500 watts into 4 ohms, 250 watts into 8 ohms
- Preamp Section: Solid State
- Power Section: Class D
- Transformer: Switching mode power supply (SMPS)
- EQ Section: Bass: +/- 17 dB @ 40 Hz, Mid Level: +/- 16 dB, Mid Frequency: 180 Hz – 1 kHz, Treble: +/- 14 dB @ 4 kHz
- Drive Control: Fully adjustable, featuring Aguilar’s proprietary AGS (adaptive gain shaping) circuit
- Effects Loop: Series operation. Adds 6 dB of additional gain, making it useful for a broad range of effects units.
- Inputs: One 1/4″ input jack, compatible with all active and passive basses
- Speaker Outputs: Two Neutrik Speakon speaker outputs
- Balanced Output: XLR balanced output with pre/post EQ and ground lift switch
- Tuner output
- Cooling: Two high-quality whisper fans with thermal speed control
- Dimensions: 10.75”W X 8.5”D X 2.75”H
- Weight: 4 lbs
- Warranty: Three year limited
- Optional: Durable carrying bag