AMPED 1 is a professional 100 Watt guitar amp in a compact pedal. It turns any pedalboard, modeller, or multi-effector into a performance ready amp and ensures you can take your sound with you anywhere. Power reduction down to 1W and USB-C connectivity means it’s equally at home in the studio or the stage.
Guitarists are looking for innovative solutions to amplify their pedalboards, modellers and new portable ways to ensure they get their sound when gigging or travelling. Our goal was to create a compact and powerful amp pedal that delivers the response and ‘feel’ of a real guitar amp. It had to easily integrate with pedalboards, work with modellers and fit in a gigbag pocket so you could take it anywhere. The result does all that and so much more.
- 100W guitar amp in a compact pedal.
- Turns any pedalboard, modeller, or multi-effector into a performance ready amp.
- The power amplifier’s unique, high-headroom design delivers maximum power and optimum tone with any cabinet set-up at 8 or 16 Ohms.
- Response control delivers five distinctly different authentic power valve responses – KT88, 6L6, EL34, 6V6, EL84. Each setting delivers the response, dynamics, sag and break-up characteristics of the selected valve power amp. The Linear response offers transparent power amplification, used in combination with the Flat voice when pairing your AMPED 1 with an external amp modeller.
- Pro connectivity and integration into your setup using low latency USB audio as an interface for recording, and XLR D.I. for live use.
- Effects loop, 2x 9V DC outputs and MIDI control for easy integration into your pedalboard or rig.
- Includes Cabrig, our next-generation DSP speaker simulator that reproduces the sound and feel of a mic’d up guitar cab in incredible detail. Deep-dive using the accompanying free Architect software and capture the incredible tones via USB / XLR out.
- Power Reduction switch allows you to select 100 Watts, 20 Watts or 1 Watt to easily get the perfect balance of power and response for any situation from studio to stage.
- Studio quality reverb with ‘freeze’ effect.
- Footswitchable Preset.