If you’re looking for a compact and lightweight new bass combo, with a wide range of professional grade tones and features, then the BOSS Dual Cube BASS LX could be just what you need.
More than four decades after the first CUBE amps made their debut, the Dual Cube BASS LX is here to continue delivering exceptional value to musicians everywhere, with superb sound, and features for any situation.
Boss Dual Cube BASS LX Bass AmplifierHighlights
- Professional-Grade Audio Quality – With previous iterations of CUBE amplifiers, audio quality has been at the forefront of the amp’s design – and that’s certainly the case here. A 10 Watt stereo output, alongside five preamp types, several on-board effects, multiple onboard rhythms, and even a built-in loopback function – not to mention the ability to store voicing setups – this pint-sized powerhouse is the ultimate bass amp for home practice and jamming with friends.
- Ultra Versatile – Thanks to the latest BOSS technology advancements, the DUAL CUBE BASS LX offers unmatched levels of flexibility. Whether you want to use the amp for home practice, quiet performances, studio recording, or even direct live streaming, the tools are all there for you!
- Compact And Lightweight – Weighing in at just 4.4kg (9lb 12oz), and measuring just 349mm wide, the DUAL CUBE BASS LX is primed for even the smallest of performance/rehearsal spaces. Not only that, but the ability to power the amplifier with batteries makes it perfect for street performances – just like with previous CUBE models.
- Ideal For Livestreaming – Not only does this amplifier sound great as it is, but the inclusion of USB audio out gives you the option of direct recording, and even livestreaming. Fancy using your bass to slap out grooves for strangers on live chat services? Then this amplifier can help you get there.
Boss Dual Cube BASS LX Bass AmplifierKey Features
- Two custom-designed 5-inch speakers
- 10-watt stereo power amp (5 watts x 2)
- Five preamp types: Super Flat, Flat, Vintage, Modern, and Rock
- Compressor/drive control tuned for bass
- Chorus, flanger, touch wah, delay, and reverb effects
- Three-band equalizer
- Store amp and effects settings in 15 memories (3 memories for each amp type)
- Powered via AC adaptor (included) or eight AA batteries
- Onboard rhythms with 27 different patterns (nine types and three variations each)
- Edit sounds, access additional rhythm variations, and more with the dedicated DUAL CUBE BASS LX Editor
- Stereo XLR balanced line output
- Phones/Rec jack with support for an inline headphones microphone
- USB audio for direct recording and livestreaming
- Control jack for up to two external footswitches
- i-CUBE Link/Aux In jack for audio playback
- Selectable Loopback function for USB and i-CUBE Link/Aux In
- Onboard looper (requires optional footswitch)
- Connector for optional Bluetooth® Audio MIDI Dual Adaptor (BT-DUAL)