The BOSS Katana-100 1×12 takes all the great features of its smaller relative, the Katana-50, and gives it twice the power, making this a gig-ready beast right out of the box. With five unique switchable amp voicings, a custom-designed 12 speaker and access to Boss Tone Studio, the Katana 100 is capable of delivering a huge ranges of awesome tones.
With twice the memory for setting storage, the BOSS Katana-100 1X12 is a great amplifier for any gigging musician looking to access a range of killer tones quickly and easily.
- Stage-ready 100-watt combo amp with a custom 12-inch speaker
- Five unique amp characters: Clean, Crunch, Lead, Brown (derived from the Waza amp), and Acoustic (for acoustic-electric guitars)
- Choose from 55 customizable effects with BOSS Tone Studio editor software
- Store 15 different effects on board, with three effects available simultaneously
- Dedicated gain, EQ, presence, and effects controls for adjusting sounds quickly
- Four memories for storing and recalling all amp and effect settings
- Power Control for achieving cranked-amp tone and dynamic response at low volumes
- Built-in tilt stand for optimal monitoring and sound projection
- Pro setups available at BOSS Tone Central