Packing all the great features of the Katana-100 into a lightweight, compact 100w package, the Katana-Head is perfect for any serious gigging musician. With five switchable amp voicings, fifteen saveable amp-voicings, and access to 55 BOSS effects through BOSS Tone Central, this compact head is pack to the rafters with great features.
The BOSS Katana-Head also features a built-in monitor speaker for home practice or tone sampling, as well as an effects loop and midi-integration for advanced rigs.
- Light and portable 100-watt amplifier head with powerful, gig-ready sound
- Five unique amp characters: Clean, Crunch, Lead, Brown (derived from the Waza amp), and Acoustic (for acoustic-electric guitars)
- Choose from 55 customizable effects with BOSS Tone Studio editor software
- Store 15 different effects on board, with three effects available at once
- Dedicated gain, EQ, presence, and effects controls for adjusting sounds quickly
- Four Tone Setting memories for storing and recalling all amp and effect settings
- Power Control for achieving cranked-up tones at low volumes
- Integrated 5-inch monitor speaker for practice without an external cab
- Line Out and USB jacks provide mix-ready direct tones
- MIDI In for Tone Setting selection and effects on/off from a MIDI foot controller
- Pro setups available at the BOSS Tone Central website