A smaller more comfortable body style. This orchestra guitar is perfect for players looking for the comfort of a parlor guitar but with a little more substance and access past the 12th fret.These acoustic-electric orchestra models feature a cutaway body, great for doing lead work and getting the most out of the entire fretboard.
Overall a really impressive guitar that delivers acoustically or plugged in for playing live or recording.
- MODEL RG-700CE/N
- BODY SHAPE Grand Auditorium
- TOP Solid Engelmann Spruce
- BACK & SIDES Mahogany
- NECK Mahogany
- BRIDGE Rosewood
- FINGERBOARD Rosewood
- INLAY CRAFTER & Dot Position Mark
- INLAY Wood Soundhole Inlay
- TUNERS Chrome Tuners with Black Buttons
- ELECTRONICS CR-T NV (LCD Tuner) PreAmp with Crafter Cable Pick-up
- STRINGS D`Addario EXP-16 (.012-.053)
- COLOURS Natural
- FINISH Gloss
- SCALE 25.5 inches
There are no reviews yet.