The original Phosphor Bronze acoustic guitar strings! Back in the 70’s D’Addario pioneered the use of phosphor bronze wire in the manufacture of guitar strings. The industry was searching for a set of strings that would inherently last a bit longer; coatings weren’t available then, or possibly even considered (someone confirm that for me… it was before my time), so phosphor bronze was the answer with its natural corrosion-resistance.
The side effect of using phosphor bronze is warmth and balance, and combined with D’Addario’s high-carbon steel hexagonal cores the overall tone of the strings are full, bright and clear.
D’Addario is the only strings manufacturer to have it’s only wire-drawing facility in-house so quality control can be strictly monitored from inception to packaging. D’Addario is the most consistent, accurate, and advanced strings brand producing between 500,000 to 700,000 strings per day!!
All of this culminated in the most popular acoustic guitar strings set available delivering the ideal balance of volume, projection, and comfortable playability.
- D’Addario’s most popular acoustic guitar string set, known for its superb, long-lasting tone and comfortable playability
- Preferred for its warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .012, .016, Phosphor Bronze Wound .024, .032, .042, .053
There are no reviews yet.