The Nano Q-Tron Envelope Filter is new, compact version of Electro Harmonix’s popular Micro Q-Tron Envelope Controlled Filter pedal. With an expressive, all-analogue circuit, the Nano Q-Tron brings a host of organic funky, filtered tones to your rig in a pedalboard friendly housing.
- Vol (Volume) knob which controls the pedal’s output volume
- Drive Control adjusts its filter sweep sensitivity and how the pedal responds to the user’s playing dynamics
- Q Control sets the peak bandwidth of the filter and determines how subtle or dramatic the effect will be
- LP BP HP Mode Switch controls what frequency range the filter will pass. LP (low pass) emphasizes the lows, BP (band pass) the midrange and HP (high pass) the highs
- Pedalboard friendly, compact, rugged enclosure
- True Bypass switching
There are no reviews yet.