The Venus is the now iconic shape that brought Faith Guitars to the consciousness of so many players over the years. The combination of a 15″ lower bout and a slimmer depth of bodylooks to classic OM or Auditorium body-shapes for inspiration, and makes the Venus the perfect compromise.
It is still big enough to deliver a big acoustic performance, yet remains small enough for the player to jump around on stage with no problem.
Faith All-Mahogany models deliver a clear tone which is very sweet and woody with plenty of mid-range articulation.
Using Mahogany for both the top and body of a guitar makes for a very “friendly” instrument that responds well to hard picking, strumming and finger-style techniques alike. Further to this, the sound produced is unburdened by overly audible overtones and harmonics, so they perform brilliantly when recording.
The FKVMG is equipped with a Fishman Presys1 preamp system which features a contour EQ control, Volume control, Phase button and an integrated tuner.
All Naked guitars are now supplied with a padded Faith Gigbag
- Wood – Solid Indonesian Mahogany (2 Stage Satin)
- Back Wood – Solid Indonesian Mahogany (2 Stage Satin)
- Side Wood – Solid Indonesian Mahogany (2 Stage Satin)
- Binding – N/A
- Bracing Material – Quarter-Sawn Spruce
- Bracing Pattern – Patrick James Eggle X-Brace Design
- Rosette – 2mm Abalone
- Neck – Mahogany
- Neck Finish – Satin
- Neck Joint – Patrick James Eggle Bolt-On Design
- Fingerboard – Indonesian Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius – 16″
- Fingerboard Inlays – Mother of Pearl ‘F’ at 12th Fret
- Machine Head – Faith Precision Chrome
- Trussrod – 2 Way
- Nut / Saddle – NuBone (LC6116)/(LC9110)
- Nut Width – Nut 43mm / String Spacing 55mm
- Bridge – Indonesian Rosewood
- Bridge Pins – Ebony with Ablone Dots
- Finish Type – 2 Stage Satin all over
- Hardcase – Not Included
There are no reviews yet.