At A Glance:
The Fender Mustang Micro takes the simple, humble headphone guitar amp and steps things up a gear! Gone are the days of low quality tone designed to let you hear yourself in a busy room and no more; The Mustang Micro lets you plug in with a host of amp models and effects, adjustable EQ and Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity for streaming along your favourite tracks to jam along to!
High Quality Tones
No more basic boost circuit to make your headphones work with no true quality sounds. The Mustang Micro lets you choose from 12 amp models from Fender’s Mustang GTX, as well as 12 different effects chains and an adjustable EQ for true amp sounds. It also sports a rotatable jack plug to ensure compatibility with almost any guitar or bass out there!
The Mustang Micro features Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity which is perfect for Bluetooth audio streaming, so you can stream your favourite tracks from your compatible device to jam along to – No extra cables required!
USB Recording & Charging
Connect the Mustang Micro using USB-C into a Mac or PC and you’ll be able to record those incredible tones directly into your favourite software! Not only that, the USB also lets you keep the Mustang Micro fully up to date and keeps the rechargeable lithium-ion battery charged, providing up to 4 hours of playback time!
- All-in-one personal headphone amplifier with onboard DSP.
- 12 amp models from Fender Mustang GTX for a wide range of clean and dirty tones.
- 13 effect models with parameter modify control.
- Adjustable EQ.
- Convenient volume control.
- Bluetooth audio streaming with audio/video sync for playing along in real time.
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery (charged via USB).
- 4+ hours of continuous play time.
- 270° rotating input plug compatible with virtually all electric guitars and basses.
- USB interface for recording output and firmware updates.