The Tone Master Princeton® Reverb is the latest addition to Fender’s acclaimed series of legendary amplifiers. Using Fender’s proprietary Tone Master modeling process the Tone Master Princeton is a perfect replication of the legendary tube amplifier. With player-centric features and modern conveniences it’s sure to appeal to today’s most demanding professionals.
The Tone Master Princeton Reverb is versatile enough to go from the bedroom to the recording studio to the gig with the great sound and authentic vintage vibe that Fender players know and love. It delivers classic Fender tone, reverb and tremolo; and it’s the perfect size for guitarists who want a moderately powered amplifier for any situation. Additional rear-panel features deliver modern convenience and flexibility – including an output power selector for full power and five attenuated settings, balanced XLR line output with impulse response (IR) cabinet simulations captured with Shure SM57 and Royer R-121 microphones, mute switch for silent stage or recording use, USB port for firmware upgrades, and more.
- Proprietary DSP modeling process
- 10″ Jensen C10R speaker
- Rear-panel output power selector for full power and five attenuated settings
- Balanced XLR line output with impulse response (IR) cabinet simulations, level control, and ground switch
- Lightweight, resonant pine cabinet
- Power jewel illuminates in different colors for normal operation, warmup, and mute/silent mode
- USB port for firmware upgrades
- Universal worldwide 100V – 240V operation
- Cover and two-button footswitch included