The Mooer Acoustikar is a true-bypass acoustic-simulator in a space-friendly micro pedal. With three distinct modes, Piezo, Jumbo and standard, the Acoustikar delivers a huge range of simulation options to make your electric guitar sound like a genuine acoustic.
With a simple layout and precise controls, the Mooer Acoustikar is a great acoustic-simulator that takes up virtually no space on your pedalboard, and delivers a range of great tones.
- 3 Modes: piezo/ standard/ jumbo
- Metal housing
- True bypass
- Input: Jack (impedance: 1 mOhm)
- Output: Jack (impedance: 1 kOhm)
- Current usage: 17 mA
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 93.5 x 42 x 52 mm
- Weight: 160 g
- Power supply not included