The Mooer Blues Crab is a warm overdrive pedal with more than a hint of vintage British Blues to it! Think 60s and 70s blues legends and you won’t be far wrong. Level, Tone and Gain controls let you sculpt your tone and even let you use the Blues Crab as a clean boost to drive a tube amp further into saturation or dirty up a clean tone!
Please note the all Mooer micro series pedals must be powered by 9V DC (not supplied) as they are too small for battery compartments!
- Classic blues overdrive sound characteristic
- Full metal shell
- Very small and exquisite
- True bypass
- DC 9V Adapter power supply
- Input: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 1M Ohms)
- Output: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 1k Ohms)
- Power Requirements: AC adapter 9V DC (center minus plug)
- Current Draw: 6 mA
- Dimensions: 93.5mm (D) × 42mm (W) × 52mm (H)
- Weight: 160g