- EASE OF PLAY – Featuring a thinner vamp cut designed for ease of play, a traditional blank for a clear sound and unfiled for powerful tone, D’Addario Woodwinds tenor sax reeds are ideal for a wide array of playing situations, from student to professional.
- FROM FIELD TO FACTORY – Harvested by hand in France, the cane specifically grown to make Rico reeds is the finest in the industry. D’Addario’s state-of-the-art digital reed-making technology has resulted in unprecedented quality and consistency.
- EDUCATION STANDARD – Rico reeds have been the standard among teachers and students for generations. Priced affordably, Rico reeds are designed to reward the student with an immediate sound.
- PACKAGING OPTIONS – Rico strength 2.0 tenor sax reeds are available in 3-reed packs and 25-reed Novapak reed dispensers.
- SAX REEDS ALTO – For nearly a century, Rico has been synonymous with quality reeds. Now part of the D’Addario family of instruments and accessories, D’Addario Woodwinds has revamped the reed-making process to create the most consistent reed in the world.