A long-awaited, limited run of Spector’s fabled X bass. Originally designed for one of rock’s biggest bassists, the X bass is now available as a Euro model for a limited time only.
Who is this Spector Bass for?
– Spector collectors & fans who have long been wanting a production model X bass.
– Bassists who play classic metal & hard rock.
– Players looking for an alternative to the classic NS shape.
– Refined X Shape – smaller dimensions make it easier to play.
– Four distinct models to choose from.
Did You Know?
The original X Body basses were designed at the request of Nikki Sixx of Motely Crue.
Colour: Black Cherry Matte
Body: Swamp Ash
Neck Construction: Neck-Through
Neck Wood: 3-Piece Maple w/ Graphite Rods
Number Of Frets: 24
Nut Width: 1.61″
Pickups: EMG P/J Split-Coil and Single-Coil
Controls: Master Volume, Pickup Balance, Bass, Treble
Preamp System: EMG BTS 2-Band
Bridge: Spector Solid Brass Locking
Tuners: Spector Lightweight Aluminum
There are no reviews yet.