The Tanglewood TWCR P is the smallest of the Crossroads family, yet do not let its small stature fool you! As a parlour guitar with an all-Mahogany body and neck, with a Rosewood fretboard, this little guy packs plenty of punch. The warm, rich tone has a distinct high-end tone that really helps it cut through the mix. As with all Crossroads series, the TWCR P is finished in a striking Whiskey Barrel Burst finish, giving this guitar that vintage vibe that inspires any style of playing .
Comes with a gig bag and a free lesson!
- TOP:Hand Selected Genuine Mahogany
- NECK (MATERIAL):Mahogany
- SADDLE:ABS White, Compensating
- NUT (WIDTH):ABS White (43mm)
- SCALE LENGTH:630mm
- MACHINE HEADS:Chrome Die Cast
- FINISH:Whiskey Barrel Burst Satin