The incredible Da Capo 75 is the creation of Udo Roesner, an amp designer with over 30 years’ experience, and founder of AER.
This excellent acoustic guitar combo boasts fantastic performance capabilities and class-leading specification all in a compact housing.
A 2-channel acoustic instrument combo amplifier equipped with custom-made 8-inch twin cone type speakers, the Da Capo 75 boasts 75W of output power in a compact housing and has six in-built effects.
- Analogue Preamps: The Udo Da Capo 75 uses analogue preamps which have been designed to reflect the true dynamic performance of your acoustic instrument, rather than a coloured, Hi-Fi reproduction.
- Class A/B Analogue Power Amp: The Da Capo 75 features a Class A/B analogue power amp, not a digital class D amp. Therefore the amp is a little heavier than some others, but does not suffer from the dynamic compression of class D amps, and when matched to the analogue preamps sounds incredibly warm and authentic.
- Larger Transformer for Extra Power: This powerhouse amp also has a larger transformer, so it draws a little more power than the competition. But this is a definite benefit, as it delivers more current to the amplifier which helps power the incredible low end reproduction.
- Custom Housing: The amplifier’s box housing has also been sized and tuned to further ensure both clarity and low end response.
- Premium, but still affordable: Designed by Udo in Germany and France at MARco-labs and manufactured to these exacting standards in Indonesia, you can be sure that despite the Da Capo’s emphasis on sound quality and engineering, it remains affordable.
How does the Da Capo 75 sound?
Udo created the Da Capo 75 to deliver a little more low end and a more transparently mellow mid-range compared to other premium compact acoustic amplifiers.
The internal power amplification section is analogue, and has a more controlled compression circuit than competitor products. These two features ensure a wonderful warmth of tone and contribute to Udo’s vision for this new venture.
This new tonal signature has won support too, with Tommy Emmanuel, amongst other guitar virtuosi, choosing to use and recommend this very amplifier.
- 75watts of power
- Analogue Preamps
- Analogue A/B Power Amplifier
- 2 input channels
- Each channel supports mic / line (with combo XLR / jack), 3-band EQ, and 6 effects.
- 2 channel independent DI outs,
- 2 line outs with different output levels
- FX Send & Return
- Footswitchable FX control (Footswitch not included).
- AUX input
- Phantom power
- High pass filter
- Headphone output
- Includes soft Gigbag / Carry Case.
There are no reviews yet.