The Mooer Yellow Comp is an optical compressor, one of the best types available for guitar/bass work because it’s really smooth and silky! Perfect for freakishly long sustain and chop-shop-pop!
Please note the all Mooer micro series pedals must be powered by 9V DC (not supplied) as they are too small for battery compartments!
- Classic optical compressing sound with smooth attack and decay,further more, it preserves the original signal transients perfectly
- Full metal shell
- Very small and exquisite
- True bypass
- Input: 1/4″ monaural jack (impedance: 470k)
- Output: 1/4″ monaural jack (impedance: 1k Ohms)
- Power Requirements: AC adapter 9V DC (center minus plug)
- Current Draw: 10 mA
- Dimensions: 93.5mm (D) × 42mm (W) × 52mm (H)