The MOOER HORNET is a 30-Watt guitar amplifier with a variety of digital amp models, built-in effects, and multiple tools to turbocharge your practice sessions. This little box sports 9 of MOOER’s digital amp models along with an array of built-in effects and I/O options. Also included is a custom 8” speaker, perfectly tuned to deliver amazing tone with a big sound in such a small unit. The HORNET’s tiny size makes it portable and unobtrusive, while it’s classic stylings will ensure it fits nicely in any setting.
Designed to make learning songs or jamming to backing tracks a breeze, the HORNET Amplifiers allow users to connect their preferred device via Bluetooth or through an auxiliary audio input. The amp also features a headphone jack to keep everything nice and quiet as to not upset the neighbours.
Two versions of the Hornet amplifier are being released: the Hornet White and the Hornet Black. The main difference, other than the colour, is the selection of pre-loaded guitar amp models. The Hornet White features 2 clean channels, 3 OD channels, 2 Hi-Gain channels, and a single channel each for bass guitar and acoustic guitar. The Hornet Black on the other hand, features 9 electric guitar preamps more suited for rock and heavy metal with two clean channels and seven high-gain/overdrive channels. For a full list of preamps and effects, check out the manual at www.mooeraudio.com.
- 30-Watt amplifier with custom 8-inch speaker.
- 9 high-quality digital amp models based on popular guitar amplifiers. Hornet White features bass amp model.
- Built in Modulation, Delay and Reverb effects with independent tap tempo for both modes of operation (Live/Preset).
- Store and recall up to 9 presets.
- Precision tuner.
- Bluetooth and auxiliary audio connectivity.
- Dedicated headphone output.
There are no reviews yet.